Tuesday 7 April 2015

Watermelon Lipstick Forever Living

For all of you who keep up with my blog will know that I recently tried the Guava lipstick by Forever Living. If you missed it you can read it here. I got my eye on the watermelon shade and was curious. I do love a red lip but I have found that it has to be pretty much 'Postbox Red' to suit me. However, the watermelon shade is quite obviously a shade of watermelon. A red with a little undertone of orange almost.

The Guava lipstick is from the same range and they both have a glossy texture when applied. The bullets come in metallic purple with the logo printed in matte white. I am a freak for packaging and I love these!




 
 
 
 
The other thing I love about them is they have a little window in the lid so you can see the colour them too. I really do like it when companies make an effort with original packaging.
 



 
 
I think it can even be dressed down. I wore it with a plain grey tee and skinny jeans.
 
 



I was really shocked that this shade suited me so well. I love summer shades and really love coral lipsticks but can't usually pull them off. I think this colour would be perfect for a little summer holiday.

 
 



This shade is called Watermelon and you can check it out over on the Forever Living Website.
What do you guys think about this shade? I'd love to hear in the comments...

Contact Vicky (Forever Living Rep) and she will help you order yours!

3 comments:

  1. The color is so pretty and suits you very well :)

    https://whiteandpinkpeony.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete