Friday 3 April 2015

Guava Lipstick Forvever Living

So I'm not one to wear lip colour as much as I should, but felt like a lip colour review was much needed on my little blog! I recently tried the Forever Living Guava Lipstick....

This range of lipsticks from forever living are beautifully packaged!  The lipstick bullets are a sumptuous deep purple with sort of reflective finish and the logo printed on to them. The touch I like about them is that you can see the colour through the lid because they have a little window. I thought this was a great idea if you're carrying a few colours, you're raking round in your handbag and need to find it quickly... I am forever forraging round in my bag!



 


I wasn't sure how this colour would look on me as I usually do favour a red lip (when I do actually wear a lip colour.) It's always nice to be pleasantly surprised with cosmetics, and with this, I most certainly was.
 
 
 
 
The texture is glossy but without being a gloss... The longer you wear it, obviously the gloss does wear but that texture can be added back when re applying. The colour is a gorgeous almost, dusty pink. I do love lighter colours, but with my skin tone I wasn't sure if it would wash me out or bring out the colour in my face. I actually loved it when I wore it! It is subtle but enough to suggest that you're into your cosmetics. The colour really made my eyes pop. I wore it for the 1st time to go and meet a friend (amazing artist called Sharron Bates.) We spent the day mooching galleries and doing research or her very own children's book she is working on!

 
 

 
 
Anyway, back on task... I really do recommend this shade to redheads! I wore with a crisp, white shirt, navy skinny jeans & a 3 quarter length lime green cardigan. I do think the lime and pink complimented each other too.  
 
 
 
 
Now you're wondering where to get such a delish lipstick! Contact Vicky (Forever Living Rep) and she will take care of you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment