Saturday 21 January 2017

Statement Jewellery: Dare to Wear

I think by now, we all know I'm a totally jewellery & accessories lover. Jewellery can totally transform and outfit and the way you feel. Certain jewellery pieces of mine somehow allow me to feel more confident or sophisticated or fun (you get the idea, depending on the design.) Over December I was in Primark picking up some wardrobe staples and had to have a mosey around the accessories section.
 
I am a complete sucker for rose gold, whether its jewellery, home accessories, nail polish. I can't get enough. I got my eye on the full finger ring which was reduced to £1. What a steal! The ring is 1 coil of metal (rose gold coloured obv) and dusted in diamantes, gently nestled in claw settings.
 
 
 


 
 
When the light catches this, the diamantes really twinkle. The full finger effect creates a statement head turning piece which has made for lovely compliments when I've worn this.
 
 
 
 
I am seriously loving either fine pieces or slightly ambiguous statement pieces at the moment! And this fits the latter. The coiled metal is sturdy so the coil doesn't nip the skin which is a plus.
 
 
 
 
So if you're looking for minimal effort of upgrading your outfit, the dare to wear a full finger ring - or even better... a two ringer ring!  
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time...
 
The Original Redhead
 
X
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for rose gold too haha ! Love this ring, so original and eye catching !

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't resist rose gold pieces. They stand out. Thank you, it is unusual isn't it! x

      Delete
  2. A truly rose gold blog post! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete