Sunday 4 September 2016

Brow Perfection & Cute Cupcakes

On Friday I was invited to a gorgeous little event with Benito Brow Bar. We live in a world obsessed with brows so I just had to go along and see what they had to offer. For those of you that follow me will know I'm a model so it's important for me to be groomed from my bows to my hair to my toenails and have a polished look ready for any photo shoot. I don't really trust people with my brows as I know they have to be just right and I know how I like my shape so this was a big step for me.
 
 
 
 
Benito is based in Debenhams in Eldon Square (and there is also one located at House of Fraser in the Metro Centre too.) They have been running for some years now and offer a wide range of treatments from waxing, threading, tinting, lash extensions and even male grooming packages. For those of you who aren't so sure guys would use this service, there was a chap in having his brows done next to me. The world is brow obsessed!
 
 
 
 
Come on, how cute are these Benito cupcakes?! You'll spot a Benito Brow Bar miles off from their unmistakable black and orange branding.
 
 
 
 
So here's what my brows looked like before my threading.... My eyebrows are naturally blonde despite my red hair. So I have to pencil them in, but admittedly they have been a little out of hand recently. So when Benito approached me I held off to make sure I could see the results. Thankfully, because they're so blonde I can get away with them being a little out of control ha!
 
 
 
 

 
 
So the first thing which happened was having my brows removed (just my make up version of my brows haha.) So the left brow is make up free to show the difference.
 
 
 
 
I was then talked through the process and asked what I would like from my treatment. I then explained how I love my eyebrows and what shape I'd like. The girl who seen to me was so lovely and listened to everything perfectly. P.s I look so engrossed, I'm obviously taking it very seriously...
 
 
 
 
We then went ahead woth my treatment, and after a crazy long day... Once I was in that chair I was so relaxed. It took about 5 minutes to actually thread my brows and for any of you who are scared about that pain it's not really painful at all. It's an odd sensation that kinda feels like Velcro. To ensure you get a really clean finish, you have to keep the skin taught.
 

 
 

 
 
The lovely Lisa from Tried & Tested admiring her freshly threaded brows!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You've got to check out the Sign Ups & Offers section of their site, they have some really great deals and competitions on. They have HALF PRICE on lashes all month so don't miss out!
 
 
 
 

 
 
Benito have a customer service which remains no matter which brow bar you visit. They have a series of different bars all over the country so check for your nearest one here. Threading costs £13.00 which is a great price for the service and how lovely the staff are! And if you're looking for something a little extra they can set you up with a package... and for all you truly committed brow lovers, they have a loyalty service which means you pay for 6 treatments and get your 7th free! I really love that concept, as when you are loyal to a brand and constantly use their service because you love what they do it's nice to get a little reward in return.
 
 
 
 
I am so happy with the result and my brows are so clean and tidy now. Threading really does give a clean finish and would totally recommend a visit if you're a threading virgin or a brow addict.


 
 
Until next time...
 
 
X
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I get mine done at the one at Metro and love them, though I do think they're quite expensive for a shape and tint

    Cat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think £13.00 is too bad for threading. Do you have a loyalty card Cat? If you don't you should ask next time you're there, really pays off if you're a regular x

      Delete