Monday 11 April 2016

Say hello to Smudge Organic Cosmetics

I'm loving organic products more & more these days. Living in a "throwaway society" I think it's very important to be more mindful of where our products come from and how they are made. So when I was approached by Smudge Organic Cosmetics, I thought this was a great opportunity to try some handmade, organic (and cruelty free) cosmetics made very local to myself.
 
 
 
 
 
The founder & creator of Smudge Cosmetics has a passion for organic cosmetics but didn't love the price tag a lot of them hold. Also, the range was spurred on by recent awareness of animal testing in bigger cosmetic corporations. With this in mind, she done her research and created her own 100% organic lip gloss, then the range expanded from there! All ingredients are sourced inside the UK too - cannot beat a bit of British trade! The company is aimed at people who love organic beauty buys, are conscious of the environment or conscious of what they use on their body but also looking good!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I will soon be reviewing the lip gloss, moisturiser & lip balm. So excited for the lip balm - one of my beauty must haves! I will be posting a review and images via my Facebook/Twitter & Instagram so keep your eyes peeled! I have heard that the range will be expanding into products such as body scrubs, shampoos, conditioner and more cosmetics products too.
 
The brands ethos is true to organic and affordable, but as a new business they really could do with some a little more help. So if you'd like to see them grow and progress on their organic journey you can donate via crowdfunding HERE. I feel like these will be one to watch in the organic beauty market as I've heard the lip balms have already sold out in their 1st week of business.
 
Until next time...  
 
 
X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment