Friday 18 March 2016

Leopard Print & Glossy Nails

So I know it's a little late but before the chill in the air disappears for a while I had to share these with you... 
 
I got these lovely gloves from my brother as a Christmas gift. They are a gorgeous leopard print fabric with  black leather panels on the underside with cosy fleecy insides. I believe he bought these from Florence & Fred at Tesco. I love this brand, they have so many lovely staple/minimal pieces which suit my style perfectly.
 
 

 
 
 
 Being petite, this elasticated detail around the cuff is the perfect addition...



 
 
 
 I'm all about the details! I really do appreciate the little things that designers put the time & thought into make a piece more special or made for purpose. The touch screen compatible are perfect for a blogger on the move in this digital age!



 
 
 
I have teeny tiny hands so the S/M is a little loose on my hands but I really do love them, leopard print seems to go with a tonne of my outfits and I think my brother bought well with these babies. The fleecy lining of the gloves are perfection for my hands. I have Raunaurds Syndrome, which in a nutshell means my body struggles to hold heat, especially in my extremities... So you can understand my love for warming garments!



 
 
 

 
 
 
I love these gloves paired with a minimal outfit (they look gorgeous with an all black look.) To then take the gloves off to reveal glossy red nails - I adore this shade by Nails Inc called The Hurlingham.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
Until Next Time...
 
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment