Friday 25 March 2016

Juicy Shakers & Juicy Cocktails

With Lancôme being the leading in a lot of things in the beauty world I was super excited to attend their Juicy Shakers launch! I arrived at the launch at the Lancôme counter in Fenwick, Newcastle. We were greeted with fruity mini cocktails, friendly, informative staff and a lovely selection of colours from the collection. The product is a lipgloss made up of lip oils and pigmented colour which settles when left standing. This is where is gets a little more interesting...


 

The idea of the product is to shake to combine the oils and pigment together to create a gorgeous texture gloss which tastes and smells like a fruit basket!

 
 
 
Lancôme have really outdone themselves with the range of colours and scents. There seems to be something for every skin tone and everyone's unique complexion.
 
 
 
 
How cute are the mini cocktails?! AND they co-ordinated with the juicy feel of the collection too. We also received a little goody bag of skincare products to try out which I cannot wait to get testing and sampling. Before we left we got booked in for a free 15 minute treatment of our choice from their list. The list varied from hand massage, skincare consultation, brow lesson... I chose a specific eye make up lesson.



Shake it like a polaroid pictureeeeee.... I couldn't resist... And now you have that Outkast song stuck in your head, right?
 
 
 During our time at the launch we explored the different colours, the shaking at using the product. I have to say, this sits so well on the lips and leaves them feeling soft and 'juicy.'
 

 
 

 
 
 Adorable names and they are great mixed too!
 
 
 
 
The applicator is a cute little pointed sponge which you can just dab right on to your lips to create a fresh look.  The Juicy Shakers retail at £18.00 and are the perfect size weather you're on the move, going out with your girls or having a day relaxing on holiday.
 
 
 
 

 
 
They also ran a competition for the best pout and we had to write a little beauty note to our younger selves... I would tell myself to seek more advice about skin and keeping it clean, fresh and well maintained.
 

 
 
Until next time...
 
 
X
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are stunning. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these cuties, I have no idea which shade to pick though!

    Kirstie | Behind The Scent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kirstie! I loved the MellieMelon but the darker shades looked gorgeous on my brunette friend! x

      Delete