Saturday 20 February 2016

Catch Ups & Prosecco - Lola Jeans

 Just a quick one... Okay so a few months back I met a friend at Lola Jeans Newcastle. I've heard lots about this venue but hadn't managed to get there until this visit. I was surprised how small the venue was. But not a bad thing! Quite lovely and intimate with a cosy relaxed vibe - perfect for catching up with friends.
 
 



I love the interior of this place. You don't know where to look first! It is eclectic, quirky with an arty vibe. From the chandeliers to the skull wall mural, the original herringbone wooden flooring, exposed beams right down to the grandfather clock and the mix match of seating screams Newcastle Eatery of the moment.



 
 
 
I'm not sure if the wall mural is hand painted (I do suspect it is) or if it is digital but I couldn't stop starring at it. In the midst of a vintage collection, this contemporary stencil style piece really does stand out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I ordered the sweet potato fries which were so moreish with a glass of prosecco...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you have any recommendations of stylish/delicious places to eat in the city then please let me know in the comments!
 
 
 
 
Until Next Time...
 
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment