Monday 4 January 2016

Making the most of every day...

So, I plan to be doing a lot more fashion posts on this blog although I'm not restricting myself purely to just fashion. So recently I organised a shoot with Rich Schaapkens (who is very talented.) The shoot was for a little Outfit Of The Day post so I could share more with you guys what my style is, where I like to shop and some of my staple winter items. And not to waste any more time I managed to squeeze this shoot in on New Years Eve day!
 
I am also a freelance model as well as blogger so I do have a wonderful network of creative which helped me out on this shoot. Hair is be fellow blogger & hairstylist Zotonixe // Shear Madness Hair Design. Make up was thanks to the lovely Colleen Carrah Make Up Artist & Beauty and photography, as earlier mentioned was Rich Schaapkens Photography. I am too excited and really want to share the final images but until then here is a little look at what we got up to....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time...
 
 
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment