Thursday 14 January 2016

Cheekbones & Highlight From Heaven

So in this age of make up and all things beauty, us girls all seem to be in search of a highlighter. I was recommended the Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish powder highlighter by Mac Cosmetics.
 
Okay so, for a redhead or anyone who is fair.... I really do recommend this shade. It really is soft but has enough highlight glow for you to completely fall in love with it! The shimmery shade really is a delicious sun kissed glimmer and sits perfectly on the skin (also available in 3 other shades for different skin types.). I swear by this now in my everyday make up look. It retails in the UK for £24.00 and I find it to be worth every penny!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So as you can see, this is a shimmery pressed powder highlighter which applies very well to skin. I find nothing more annoying than buying a beautiful looking highlighter then when you apply it, it is very hard to work with and get a result. This however is the opposite. So easy to work with and I just use a simple angled contour brush and apply the part of my cheekbone in a swooping upward motion, to my temples and a little to my jawline to accentuate my features.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can tell (by the spam of images in this post), I am also madly in love with the packaging of this. Sleek, simple, black and compact. It's totally fit for purpose, fits in my make up bag if I need it on the move and has a lovely secure snap shut to avoid spillages.
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, and what's ever more great is this has lasted me forever! Months and I do use it very frequently! What's not to love about this Mac highlighter?! If you're looking to buy, this is available at counters and also online HERE.
 
 
 
Until next time...
 
 
X
 

10 comments:

  1. The payoff looks amazing! I love highlighters but find it really hard not to end up looking like a disco ball!
    This one looks so sheer!

    Mika | www.la-french-connection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, not too much but builds up so well allowing the best amount for your completion! I really do love it x

      Delete
  2. Love the look of this highlighter - I think the shimmer is just right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a redhead, I really do recommend this highlighter! Just enough and such a gorgeous shade too x

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, what a gorgeous highlight! Looks so shimmery but so natural as well! It just gives you that glow doesn't it? Hahaha <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, the subtle glow is delish! X

      Delete
  4. you take beautiful pictures! xx

    Kinkx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elise, I really appreciate the feedback :) glad they look good xx

      Delete
  5. Highlighter is not something I'd use, but I might reconsider now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I never used to wear it neither Emma, just a contour powder or bronzer but I love the little glow it adds and just takes your beauty look the step ahead x

      Delete