Saturday 11 July 2015

On Location

A last minute shoot is something I have always loved. Like a last minute night out, there is something about the spontaneity that creates a good vibe! So when Rich Schaapkens asked if I could model for him last minute I was more than happy to jump in with both feet.
 



I have known Rich for sometime now as the boyfriend of a good friend of mine. Always having the latest & coolest phone, I knew Rich for snapping really cool shots on his smartphone. But recently he has started branching out into more street images with a DSLR camera. As a photographer, I think the style of work I have seen so far reflects himself very well... The styling, the editing etc etc.
 

T Shirt by Supply & Demand

The styling of the shoot was very casual and 'street.' My make up was done by the amazing Josephine Birkett (who happens to be Rich's girlfriend.) - I know, creative couple or what! We went to a very cool location in Newcastle and shot in a few different spots! It was such a good time shooting with a new time photographer and just shooting with someone new is refreshing!


 
 
 
 
 
Why don't you all go check out more of Rich Schaapkens work as well as the awesome Josephine Birkett. They are both super talented and good friends of mine so blogs like these are always nice to write.
 
Until next time...
 
 
X
 










No comments:

Post a Comment