Wednesday 17 June 2015

Modelling Adventures | The Trend Fashion

So this week I booked in with pre launch brand, The Trend Fashion. It was a complete new team which is always exciting to meet new faces (I knew 1 photographer but had not worked with her so far.) So the team was made up of 3 photographers, myself & another model and also hair and make up.

 


 
We were shooting catalogue style images for the website launch, short video clips and then longer video clips out doors. I had my hair straightened and slicked back and the make up was very natural and I even got extra freckles!! I have to say the hair and make up team were amazing. Hair was by the skills of the amazing James Reid // Whiskered. Make up was by the lovely Jo Leversuch // Make up by Jo. I could literally sit on set all day getting my hair and make up done, I find it so relaxing.
 

 
 
Hair post straighten by James Reid!
 
 
Hair & Make up. Fairly natural & slick.
 
After that we got changed into the clothing ready to shoot. There was a great selection of clothes & in staple colours & shapes/silhouettes that would be very versatile. Once we'd worked our way through the shots for the studio images we went outside. What a good move because it was a gloriously sunny day which can be rare in Newcastle.




 
 
I cannot wait for this brand to launch to see what I can add to my wardrobe! Go check them out over on Facebook and give the page a like so you don't miss their launch! To check out more of my modelling images you can view them on my Modelling Page over on facebook.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Loved your shoot it looked like fun thanks for sharing :) http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, it was fun. I am excited to see the final images! X

      Delete