Saturday 13 June 2015

Air Wick Sweet Peach Blossom Candle

Anyone who knows me knows that I am an absolute sucker for candles! There is just something about them that makes a space feel so cosy and relaxing. Today I seen these Air Wick candles on sale and thought I'd get one for my room... There was a lavender one too but I preffered the peach scent.
 
As you can see the candles come in a plastic box with pretty card packaging inside.
 
 
 
The centre section is a solid wax, 'typical' candle. The surrounding area is more of a jelly texture.
 
 
 
 
I am so happy I went with the scent as it just enveloped my room in sweet peach blossom loveliness! I had actually been feeling very exhausted and a little poorly so this was the perfect little remedy to lift me up.
 
 
 
 
If you have a minimal style like myself, the pop of orange is a perfect way to add colour to your room without it being a permanent fixture too.
 
 
 
 
The design of the glass is a really nice little feature. To add a little edge, they gave the rim a little angle. I really appreciate small design details that finish a product off!
 
 
I really am a self confessed candle addict so if you know of any candles/brands or your favourites you think I'd love then don't forget to comment so I can check them out...
 
Until next time.
 
 
X
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love candles! I've never actually seen these in store anywhere but will have to try and get a similar style! I love fruity scents so this would be perfect for me! Thank you for sharing :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite lucky & got this on offer but I've seen them quite expensive in other shops. The smell is lovely though!

      Delete