Saturday 9 May 2015

Mac Madness

Okay, so growing up with a brother and a bunch of boys I haven't always been big on the beauty knowledge! So over the years I have had to study youtube, watch girlfriends getting ready on nights out and pick the brains of knowledgeable make up artists.
 
After working my way through most of the high street (drugstore) brands in my late teens I then moved on to brands like Mac, Illamasqua & Clinque.
 
I started out with a love of Illamasqua heavy coverage foundation. As a teen with bad acne I loved it! Perfect for skin days! Nowadays I'm an absolute Mac addict!! I recently ordered some stuff online which I will be doing separate blogs for each item but I had to share my excitement with you when they arrived today...
 
 


I cant wait to show you the posts on these items! I am totally Mac obsessed now and get excited with each new order. Feel free to comment with your favourite Mac products... I'd love to hear what you girls are into and what your recommend!

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with MAC ! I especially love there lipsticks so many brilliant colours it can be addictive loved your post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't have any lip colours yet but need to start getting some, I've heard such good things about them x

      Delete