Friday 29 May 2015

I Sunk Your Battleship | Behind The Scenes

On Wednesday I headed out with the amazing Amy Spires. Myself and Amy have worked together numerous times and I always adore the images we create. She contacted me to ask if I would be willing to model some clothes for a photo shoot for fashion label I Sunk Your Battleship. Amy scouted the location, styled the outfits and contacted me so I knew this was going to be a good day.
 




We arrived at the location and I have to say I really loved it and I think it sat perfectly with the style of images we were going for. Amy also brought some fruit to use on the shoot which I thought was a great idea!



 
 
 
I Sunk Your Battleship has a marine inspired thread to the range and so I feel the old battery location was perfect for this. And being by the beach was great too.
 
 

 
 
 
I cannot wait until I can show you the final edits from this shoot with Amy! We even went for chips afterwards (tut tut, such a bad model.)

Until next time...
 
 
X




4 comments:

  1. I love the location where you shot your images. It gives off this old fashioned vibe with a modern twist . Well done and you are not a bad model :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the location Heather! I can't wait to show the final images from this shoot.... Aww thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. Looks fab - is this Blyth? Tynemouth Priory also has this sort of vibe in it's bunkers x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam. Yeah, it's Blyth Battery. I actually love places like this... I'm really into harsh architecture so I was in heaven haha x

      Delete