Sunday 26 April 2015

Clean & Clear VS Garnier Micellar Water

So for years now I have been using the Clean & Clear Cleanser. After removing my make up and even washing my face I always felt like the make up lingered so I invested in cleanser. Recently I have transitioned into using the Garnier Micellar Water. Here's a little blog about my experience with both products.


 
 
I have been using the Clean & Clear Cleanser for ages now and it has worked for me. However I did find it very astringent although it was very effective at removing excess make up and cleansing my skin. Because it is a strong formula, this makes it hard to remove make up from the eyes. It does sting my eyes if I get too close.


 



 
After some research and asking around, I found out about Miscellar Water. I hadn't previously heard of this but did happen to see a Simple version advertised on TV. I went for the Garnier as I had heard good reviews from a few of my friends who are make up artists. I'm sure the Simple brand would have worked great for me too as I have sensitive skin and find their products great. This Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is the Combination & Sensitive Skin type but they do a few for different skin types.


 
 
The first time I used this I fell in love with it! I applied to a cotton pad and wiped my face and it just feels like water. Exactly what it says on the tine really... I did find that with the Clean & Clear my face instantly felt cleaner but the Miscellar water feels much more natural and fresh.


 

 
I can seriously recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin, a busy lifestyle and possibly anyone who's skin goes through a lot (I wear a lot of different products whilst modelling on photo shoots.) This is obviously a cleanser so it purifies the skin but can also be used for make up removal which is a great 2 in 1!


 
 
If you've also tried either of these products I'd love to know in the comments how you got on!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds fab! I used to use clean and clear all of the time when I was younger and remember the eye stinging well if you got to close! Now I'm in my 30's I prefer a cream cleanser but sometimes you do need something quick so I will keep my eyes peeled for this water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Sam, it really is a wonder product. Nothing better after a long day having something that lifts your make up quickly and leaves your skin fresh x

      Delete