Saturday 4 April 2015

A few essentials...

Okay, so not necessarily all essentials but sometimes I just can't resist a few goodies from Primark. The somehow manage to hi the trends so quickly and have everything you need in one space.
 
The item I originally went in looking for was a lint roller. I purchased a new scarf (yes its almost spring but I swear I'm cold blooded!) The scarf is kind of a brushed wool and its a nice weight but it does shed and I tend to wear it with a light coloured coat so I thought a lint roller would be the best solution to stop the fluff!



The thing I find about Primark is you go in for 1 thing and com out with 3 more you didn't need. It took me forever to find the lint roller and in the process I got m eye on a brown lip colour tat I wanted to try. I've been loving the Kendall Jenner nude lip that is in trend at the moment so I thought I'd give I a try. Also, I've forever loved a brown lip - I still have one of my mam's old brown lip stick from her make up bag. I stole it when  was younger but I guess the world wasn't ready for it wen I tried it back then!
 
 
 
 
The third and last item was purchased as a gift... My cousin is so cool and loves stuff like this so I had to buy her this bunny purse. It was right by the tills and I just had to get it!
 
 
 
 
I got these 3 items for a grand total of £4.30 which you cannot complain about at all! I just gave my cousin her little purse today for Easter and she loved it. I'm going to do a little brown lip post and one about de - fluffing my coat!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute purse for only £2 - ideal for a coin purse when you are just off to the pub for a couple of drinks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a bargain and super cute Samantha! Yeah, it just about fits notes in but perfect for coins. My cousin loved it, she's 11 and at high school so thought it would keep her trendy at high school! x

      Delete