Monday 23 March 2015

Forever Living Baked Eyeshadows

I don't know why... but the phrase 'baked eye shadows' sounds delicious to my ears! Maybe because the word baked has a connotation of eating and I love to eat! But anyway, back to the eye shadows...
So this palette is kind of a capsule collection for a soft smokey eye from Forever Living. The palette is pocket size and perfect to drop in your bag for day to night time looks! So for all the busy girls reading this, it would be the perfect staple product for you! 


 
The colours are beautiful and a soft metallic. The purple addition shouldn't work in this mix of colours but oddly it does! This specific palette is called Rose Bronze (429) and the colours make me want to wear a smoky eye everyday. Being a redhead, sometimes a black smokey eye is too harsh with my complexion. The brown smokey eye, I have done over and over but this selection of colours gives a new twist and a softer look.  
 
 
 
 The great thing about this eye palette is that there are so many possibilities. So, I first off I tried a simple every day eye. I think this could be versatile for work or days you feel like wearing less make up.
 
 
 
I wore this look with a simple, fitted white shirt and a pair of skinny white jeans. This look is the 2 lightest colours in the palette...
 
 
 
 
 The colours take a little applying, but they do blend into each other beautifully.
 
 
 
 
I then tried a more built up look and used all 4 colours. I think tis could work for more of a night out look or for an event or occasion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Even with a heavier look I think it is still a very natural. I really do love the colours and feel like I could wear them in so many ways. You could dress this look up even more with lashes and liner for a super glam finish.
 
 
 
 
Don't forget you can contact Vicky Robinson (rep for Forever Living.) She is lovely and will help you set up an account to start your Forever Living collection. If you're interested in the palette you can view it online HERE.
  
Tel: 07939683975
 

8 comments:

  1. i absolutely love baked shadows but not tried this brand yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were lovely Lisa! Really lovely colour range in this palette... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours and how versatile they are to wear day and night - also lovely to see photo's of you actually wearing the eyeshadow which is often something beauty reviews omit and I never know why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha. Yeah, I feel like I should show myself wearing them & it gives a truer insight into how the products sit on your skin. It's all find and dandy posting photos of them in the palette but I love showing how they actually look in real life :)

      Delete
  4. They really suit you, they compliment your hair colour really well. :) xx

    aymielouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, I agree. I love shades of brows x

      Delete
  5. These shades combine perfectly with your eyes!

    Love, Maria
    marieroget.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours of the shades are on point and suit you . :)

    ReplyDelete