Monday 26 January 2015

Special Delivery

Recently my mam set off for some free little samples of tea and let me tell you, I'm glad she did. I have been through phases of liking fruit teas and it passes quickly but a friend of mine always fuels me up with them when I visit her. So my addiction has become more temporary.
 
Firstly, I received a set of 3 teabag from the Redbush Tea Company. I have not tried their tea before so it will be nice to try a new brand. The 3 favours are Original Rooibos, Chai Rooibos & Citrus Rooibos.

 
 
 
A few days later I woke up to another little package with more tea samples from Taylors of Harrogate. It is a little booklet with 2 teabags which are Spiced Apple. As soon as I opened the envelope, my nose was infused with the smell of Christmas!! The spiced apple has a very deep, woody & comforting smell. I have also not tried this brand so again, will be nice to try something new.


 
 
The booklet is a 3 fold, and on the 3rd section it has a 50p off voucher. I will definitely be taking advantage of that if I like the flavour!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll do a follow up blog post once I have tried these teabags! So don't forget to check for more info if you're a tea lover too...
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment